Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we hereby inform that ENGINIUS is a Platform of Tracking which is owned by ADSALES LDA, headquartered at Rua António Gomes Soares Pereira, no. 88, 4470-139 Maia, Portugal, registered at the Commercial Registry Office, under the single registration number and corporate entity number 509036228, hereinafter referred to as "OXY", which operates in the field of digital marketing.
The entities responsible for the processing of personal data are OXY and its Customers. Both decide what data are collected, the means of processing the data and the purposes for which they are used. OXY is contracted by its Clients, collecting and treating them only in accordance with their instructions.
OXY and its Customers collect personal data that is always provided by the User when it fills the respective forms in the most diverse Promotional Pages promoted by OXY. The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the specific, explicit and legitimate scope, purpose and service of OXY and its Customers. In addition to the data collection and as a result of being a robust Tracking Platform, OXY and its Clients also have access to a series of statistical information such as: number of impressions and / or openings of promotional pieces, number of clicks and number of registrations raised.
The data provided by the User will be used by the OXY Customers for telephone contact in order to provide more information about their products and services. Subsequently, they may be used by the same Customers to send information about these or other products and services via email, telephone or via SMS.
The data will be retained until the user wishes to delete them.
The User may exercise his rights of access, rectification and cancellation of his personal data. The exercise of this right can be done through email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can at any time oppose the use of your data for marketing purposes by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data provided by the Users will be incorporated in an automated file under the terms and conditions established in the abovementioned Law 2016/679, of April 27.
OXY and its Clients respect the best practices in the field of security and protection of personal data, having for this purpose a system that guarantees the security, the confidentiality of their personal data as well as the privacy of electronic communications.
OXY's data collection and storage security policy and its Customers provide, in addition to other aspects, a high investment in technological infrastructures that prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons. All security measures are taken that OXY and its Customers understand to be indispensable for the protection of their personal data.
However, OXY and its Customers advise Users to take additional security measures, in particular to ensure that they use an updated browser in terms of properly configured security patches with active firewall, anti-virus and antispyware, and make sure the authenticity of the sites they visit on the internet, and avoid sites whose reputation they do not trust.
The data is stored on Amazon servers that are located in the US.
Spamming consists of undifferentiated sending of e-mails to strangers. OXY guarantees that it will not use the data collected by ENGINIUS for any purpose other than that of its Customers.
Most of the cookies set by our platform occurs in a middleware action (redirect) and/or are set when a conversion was made. In case of a conversion, the cookies are set via C2S postback, like IFRAME, SCRIPT or IMAGE tags.
Sometimes, after a conversion is done, in the response, we can sent others C2S postbacks (IFRAME, SCRIPT or IMAGE) of our partners to allow them to track results on their side.
A cookie is a file that is installed on your computer when you access certain pages on the Internet. The cookies we use are as follows:
1. Proprietary Cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which it provides the service requested by the user.
2. Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Cookies technical: are those that allow the user to navigate through site, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sounds or share content through of social networks.
6. Cookies of customization: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, type of browser through which access to the service, configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
7. Cookies of analysis: These are the ones that allow the responsible ones to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the sites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure the activity of the sites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
8. Advertising banners: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising space that the publisher has included in a site, application or platform from where he / she provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or frequency ads are displayed.
9. Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that store information about the behavior of the user obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, allowing you to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.